New Business Strategies provides customized professional services to help marketers, customer success and C-Suites achieve their target growth results. Our approach to customer-alignment and growth consulting is rooted in strategy and range from strategic planning, organizational alignment, to implementing the Sellers’ Compass™.
Each project is collaboratively scoped together with client personnel to ensure target ROIs are within the agreed upon timeframes and budgets. Review some our recent B2B client projects and what our clients say about us.
Here are some of our offerings:
Sellers’ Compass™ Services:
- Customer-Alignment BluePrinting: Full or half day on-site workshop based on a comprehensive assessment and collaboratively define how the organization can become customer-aligned. Includes an easy to understand blueprint that clearly shows prioritized actions with target completion date and owner(s). Contact us for a free assessment to determine how customer aligned your organization is.
- “Decoder Ring” Journey Mapping: Qualitative / quantitative research that develops deep, actionable understanding of Buyers’ “Decoder Ring” to enable marketing, sales and customer success teams to understand customer intent pre- or post-purchase. Deliverables include easy to understand, detailed visual maps of what buyer/personas do at each step, where they go, decisions made and why, and who else is involved.
“We’re using the Journey Maps as a foundation to build our content strategy AND mix initiative. This is really about understanding our customer, their needs, buying process and decision. Without the Sellers’ Compass we can only GUESS.”
– Kenny Lee, Director of Demand Generation, Lithium
- Content Strategy: Understand exactly what content buyers seek and value at each journey step. Deliverables include an actionable content strategy that defines each asset the buyer looks for, tone and language expected, and how they plan to use it. Clarity on what content should be brand-created, UGC versus by 3rd party influencers.
- Campaign Optimization: Understand exactly how to align waterfalls, elements and CTAs to buyers/personas journeys, pre- and post-purchase, and key decision points. Understand how to improve CTA conversion, how to use CTAs to accelerate sales cycles, and build brand preference. Deliverables include an overall campaign strategy, revised waterfall campaign plans including CTAs and key messages, enhancing lead scoring methodology and campaign metrics.
- Lead to Close (L2C) or Onboard to Renewal (O2R) Maps: Understand how to accelerate sales cycles, renewals, up/cross ales and drive more predictable revenue from marketing, sales and customer success investments. Deliverables include documenting and re-engineering who does what, when, where and why, along with improvement recommendations to improve close rates, loyalty and satisfaction.
- Experience Maps: Understand how to more effectively differentiate and build customer loyalty and positive WOM by delivering a higher valued experience across all channels. Redefine, jointly with customers, the pre- and/or post-purchase experience they would pay a premium for and define an Agile process for rapidly transforming processes, systems, teams and company culture.
- Custom Consulting Projects: Based on your specific goals and stage of customer-alignment maturity, we will leverage our four decades of hands-on experience and Sellers’ Compass best practices to develop a custom scoped project that fits your budget, timeframe and needs. Contact us to learn how we can help you achieve your growth goals.
- Customer-Alignment Training: We offer curriculum based training based on the Sellers’ Compass in hands-on, highly interactive workshops designed to build the necessary skills in fast and fun ways. Training is offered in open-enrollment workshops, in-house workshops, and customized training programs.
- Customer Coaching: We offer one-on-one or team based customer alignment coaching to guide an organization’s customer strategy. The Customer Coach is an experience practitioner that serves as a sounding board, who can help course correct programs and share best practices to help you achieve your objectives.
“New Business Strategies’ Customer Coaching Program was exactly what we needed to help sales and marketing align to our customers’ expectations. The Program kicked off with a full day customer journey mapping workshop. Our regularly scheduled coaching calls helped guide us to implement a content strategy that aligned to our customers. I really appreciated how responsive, accessible and flexible Christine Crandell was. It was fun and educational, and I would recommend NBS to any company looking to truly connect with their customers.”
– Laurie Earl, Marketing Manager of Tri Tool
- Speeches and Off-Sites: We design and deliver customized speeches and facilitate off-site programs to meet your particular goals. Whether it’s for a Sales Kick-Off, all-employee meeting, an executive retreat, or for an educational webinar, we provide inspiring content as speakers and facilitators.
“The feedback was hugely positive. In fact, everyone kept referring back to points Christine Crandell made for the rest of the meeting, and when we adjourned for cocktails the main discussion was around her list of things companies do to erode trust.”
– John Ragsdale, Vice President Technology Research of TSIA
Strategy & Alignment Services:
“New Business Strategies is one of the few firms I would have trusted to help us create that (strategic) action plan. They are highly experienced in the workings of a software company, so there isn’t a ramp-up issue there. Plus, they can evaluate you objectively within the environment you’re in.”
– Tom Hennings, CEO of Foray Technologies
- Interim Marketing or Chief Customer Officer: Whether it’s until you identify the right candidate, need a specific set of experiences to execute a strategic shift, or implement a turnaround plan, we can provide you with a seasoned executive with experience in your customer market and industry.
- Strategic Planning: We have developed strategic plans for over 30 B2B companies worldwide and participated in due-diligence or integration of over 50 M&A transactions. The methodology we use is the Focus Framework to achieve key needle-movers. The result is an evergreen “plan on a page” with organizational buy-in. New Business Strategies can assist with operationalizing the strategy by working with your departments and teams to ensure their tactical plans are aligned, and more importantly, achieved.
- Organizational Alignment: Critical strategy execution is team alignment. Whether it’s resolving sales and marketing conflict or aligning all employees to the company plan, we have the tools and experience to help you quickly build a nimble and accountable aligned organization.
“New Business Strategies has helped me and my teams to align sales and marketing, improve the predictability of our sales cycle, and sell more effectively to hyper-informed buyers, which is about everybody in today’s world. In short, their approach and services work…with quick time-to-value.”
– Brian Carr, Chief Revenue Officer, Conviva
- Go-To-Market Strategy: Based on your buyers’ journeys, market conditions and your strategic differentiators, we can review or help you develop a Go-To-Market strategy that will grab the attention of prospects and influencers and identify sales opportunities. Read some of our client case studies to learn how we helped them achieve their goals.
- Content Creation:Whether it’s a white paper or thought leadership content, we can create custom content to use as lead generators in your marketing campaigns.
New Business Strategies brought Selligent a deep understanding of the B2B relationship marketing space. They supported our US market entry with high quality thought leadership that supported our positioning as an innovator in marketing automations.”
– Nick Worth, Chief Marketing Officer, Selligent
Review some our recent B2B client projects and contact us to see if we can help you achieve your goals.